Ethos + History
The practice has completed over 35 projects across Southern and East Africa for both public and private clients and has been published in several books* and magazines such as Architectural Digest and Conde Nast Traveller. We provide design and project implementation that is uncompromisingly innovative and ecologically sustainable in any environment from inner city to the remotest wilderness.
Our company ethos
- Uncompromising ecological responsibility
- Sophisticated, original design
- Energy neutrality and sustainable resourcing
- Deriving style from aesthetic integrity that refrains from cliché ,waste and wantonness
- Respecting tradition while exploring the dynamic opportunities of modernism and technology